LoPresti KingAir series wingtip recognition light installation kit. This kit features model-specific rectangular light assemblies for each wingtip. Each lamp is independently powered by the LoPresti patented 85-watt ballasts, that is mounted via click bond studs, so no drilling into the aircraft is required. This system comes with all components needed for installation. ** STC Pending**
Fits Beechcraft King Air Models: King Air 200, King Air B300, King Air B300C
** Pending STC Available under 8110-3 ** Contact us for details.
Two model specific king air wingtip recognition light assemblies. **STC pending**
" The King Air is the hallmark of reliability in the commercial aircraft industry. LoPresti Engineering had designed an improvement worthy of the great aircraft. The LoPresti HID BoomBeam provides a massive light output with less power draw than stock bulbs. In addition, LoPresti's BoomBeam completely eliminates filament lamp failures. Every Pilot and operator needs this improved safety and reliability.”- Marshal Puckett/ AvReps International
"With the BoomBeams now every landing is a daylight landing. Since we installed the BoomBeams we have flown hundreds of hours and haven’t had a failure. I don’t expect to ever change another landing or taxi light. In fact, I am so confident in the performance, I don’t even carry any spare." Mark Jones/ Chief Pilot
- Produces 3 - 15 times more light, engineered specifically for each model aircraft.
- Increases safety, see and be seen
- Reduces electrical loan and heat output
- Decreases AOG time for lighting issues, no filament to break
- 5 year/ 5,000hr warranty, a proven system based on time-tested experience
- More closely approximates the color temperature of Natural Daylight
- FAA STC and PMA for hundreds of make/models of aircraft
- Thousands of installations worldwide