Challenger CL-600 HID Nose Landing Lights
Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT) Challenger 600 series nose landing light installation kit. This kit features model-specific precision CNC'd bracketry and housing and finished with a mil-spec white powder coat to give it a clean and classy look. Each lamp is independently powered by the WATpatented 85-watt ballasts and mounted via click bond studs, no drilling into the aircraft is required. AC to DC power converters is also included. This system comes with all components needed for installation along with all STC paperwork.
Fits Challenger Models: Challenger CL-600-2A12 (CL-601), \ Challenger CL-600-2B16 (CL-601-3A Variant), Challenger CL-600-2B16 (CL-601-3R Variant), Challenger CL-600-2B16 (CL-604 Variant), Challenger CL-600-2B19 (Regional Jet Series 100 & 440)
Challenger 600 Nose Lights - Two Next-Generation HID landing lights.
- PRODUCES 3 - 15 TIMES MORE LIGHT, ENGINEERED SPECIFICALLY FOR EACH MODEL AIRCRAFT.
- INCREASES SAFETY, SEE AND BE SEEN
- REDUCES ELECTRICAL LOAN AND HEAT OUTPUT
- DECREASES AOG TIME FOR LIGHTING ISSUES, NO FILAMENT TO BREAK
- 5 YEAR/ 5,000HR WARRANTY, A PROVEN SYSTEM BASED ON TIME-TESTED EXPERIENCE
- MORE CLOSELY APPROXIMATES THE COLOR TEMPERATURE OF NATURAL DAYLIGHT
- FAA STC AND PMA FOR HUNDREDS OF MAKE/MODELS OF AIRCRAFT
- THOUSANDS OF INSTALLATIONS WORLDWIDE