Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT) Gulfstream mid-cabin series taxi light installation kit. This kit features model-specific precision CNC'd bracketry and finished with a mil-spec white powder coat to give it a clean and classy look. Each lamp is independently powered by the WAT patented 85-watt ballasts, that is mounted via click bond studs, so no drilling into the aircraft is required. This system comes with all components needed for installation along with all STC paperwork.
Fits Gulfstream Models: Gulfstream G280, Gulfstream 200, Gulfstream Galaxy, Gulfstream G150
LSM-500-104-3: 200, Galaxy
- Produces 3 - 15 times more light, engineered specifically for each model aircraft.
- Increases safety, see and be seen
- Reduces electrical loan and heat output
- Decreases AOG time for lighting issues, no filament to break
- 5 year/ 5,000hr warranty, a proven system based on time-tested experience
- More closely approximates the color temperature of Natural Daylight
- FAA STC and PMA for hundreds of make/models of aircraft
- Thousands of installations worldwide
Wing Lights. Pair of 85 Watt Next Generation HID nose lights - Model Specific Brackets. STC approved.
Models: Gulfstream 280
Nose Lights. Pair of 85 Watt Next Generation HID nose lights - Model Specific Brackets.