Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT) Pilatus PC-12 series landing light installation kit. This kit features new par 36 recognition light assemblies with high intensity HID lamps. Each lamp is independently powered by the WAT patented 85-watt ballasts, that is mounted via click bond studs, so no drilling into the aircraft is required. This system comes with all components needed for installation along with all STC paperwork.
Fits Pilatus PC-12 Models: Pilatus PC-12, Pilatus PC-12/45, Pilatus PC-12/47, Pilatus PC-12/47E
- PRODUCES 3 - 15 TIMES MORE LIGHT, ENGINEERED SPECIFICALLY FOR EACH MODEL AIRCRAFT.
- INCREASES SAFETY, SEE AND BE SEEN
- REDUCES ELECTRICAL LOAN AND HEAT OUTPUT
- DECREASES AOG TIME FOR LIGHTING ISSUES, NO FILAMENT TO BREAK
- 5 YEAR/ 5,000HR WARRANTY, A PROVEN SYSTEM BASED ON TIME-TESTED EXPERIENCE
- MORE CLOSELY APPROXIMATES THE COLOR TEMPERATURE OF NATURAL DAYLIGHT
- FAA STC AND PMA FOR HUNDREDS OF MAKE/MODELS OF AIRCRAFT
- THOUSANDS OF INSTALLATIONS WORLDWIDE