AVL Apex Work Light
Designed to deliver maximum light intensity, the low-profile Apex Series is available in multiple spot, flood, and scene optic combinations. Increase clarity with Whelen's all-new, patent pending Proclera™ Silicone Optics. The Apex Series features optional integrated warning and clearance lights for optimal illumination and visibility. Mounting brackets not included must purchase separately.
AVL Apex Work Light
- SPECS SAE 578 Color Temperature Certified
- Preconfigured spot, flood, or scene optics
- Available with White illumination
- Warning lights require remote flasher, purchased separately
- Individual control of each set of optics
- Increase clarity with Whelen's all-new, patent pending Proclera™ Silicone Optics Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from sand, sun, salt, and road chemicals
- Extruded and die-cast aluminum powder coated housing available in gray
- Screwless lens retainer design provides a clean finish and the improved ability to adjust optic configuration 100% solid-state electronics
- Rated IP67 for dust and water resistance
- Rear mounting track for flexible mounting configurations Bail bracket mount standard
- Includes 30" cable, connector, and heat shrink tubing. Some assembly required
- Dual voltage (10-30 VDC input)
- Five year warranty
- Module count is per 3 LEDs (each silicone optic)
- Overall size does not include mounting hardware or cable entry
- Side bail brackets add 2" to width
- Depth to cable entry is 3.22"
- Current draw is calculated at l2.8VDC
Mounting brackets not included must purchase separately.
Part & Model Numbers
|Apex 30" Work Light
|FLAPX44||01-0690889-01||Apex 44" Work Light|
|SUBKT1B||01-0447823-10||Universal "L" Mounting Brackets for 9" to 44" Models, Black.|
|SUBKT3B||1-0419234-01||New! Universal "L" Mounting Bracket, Horizontal, Non Adjustable, Black. Up to 30" Requires 2 Brackets, 38" - 44" Requires 3 Brackets, 72" Requires 4 Brackets, and 86" Requires 5 Brackets.|
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit flywat.com/regulatory.