Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT) Gulfstream GV series taxi light installation kit. This kit features model-specific precision CNC'd bracketry and housing and finished with a mil-spec white powder coat to give it a clean and classy look. Each lamp is independently powered by the WAT patented 85-watt ballasts, that come assembled in a ballast assembly and mounted via click bond studs, no drilling into the aircraft is required. This system comes with all components needed for installation along with all STC paperwork.
For Gulfstream Models: Gulfstream G450, Gulfstream GV, Gulfstream GV-SP G550, Gulfstream GV-SP G500, Gulfstream GIV-X G350, and Gulfstream GIV-X G450
- Produces 3 - 15 times more light, engineered specifically for each model aircraft.
- Increases safety, see and be seen
- Reduces electrical loan and heat output
- Decreases AOG time for lighting issues, no filament to break
- 5 year/ 5,000hr warranty, a proven system based on time-tested experience
- More closely approximates the color temperature of Natural Daylight
- FAA STC and PMA for hundreds of make/models of aircraft
- Thousands of installations worldwide
Gulfstream G450, GV, G550, GV-SP (G500), and GIV-X Nose Taxi Lights. Pair of Triple HID light array nose taxi lights. Model specific brackets.
Models: GV, GV-SP (G500, G550), GIV-X (G350, G450)